Olawunmi Toriola is an award-winning Nollywood actress, movie producer, brand influencer, and businesswoman who’s talented, skilled, and hard-working.
She is appreciated for her amazing style of acting. Her impact on the Yoruba Movie Industry can’t be overlooked. She is a model for the forthcoming actor and actress. There are some things you need to know about her.
Ten Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress, Wunmi Toriola
- She was given birth on the 11th of July, 1988 in Lagos State.
- She is a native of Ogun State, the southwestern part of Nigeria.
- She lost her mother at a tender age. She was raised by a single father.
- She bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics at the University of Ilorin.
- She went to a Yoruba Theatre Group known as Odunfa Caucus Group.
- She obtained a diploma from Odunfa Caucus Theatre Group in 2009.
- She is better known as Queen Lateefah on stage.
- She is married to a US Based man she met on Facebook whose name is undisclosed to the public.
- They tied their knot on the 13th of May, 2018.
- She welcomed her first child, Zion in 2019.
See more photos;